Any defective hydraulic, electrical or mechanical components shall be replaced free of charge for 1 year after receipt of machine. Labor cost for repairs made to machines will be reimbursed if prior approval from HMT has been obtained.
A 2 year extended warranty can be purchased if required by the end-user. This is done during the machine quotation process and is typically 5% of the base price of the machine.
What’s not covered
- Any damage or injury as a result from incorrect setup, misuse, negligence, lack of proper maintenance or other circumstances beyond HMT’s control.
- Any damage or injury that is caused by non-approved modifications made to the machine, controls or tooling by the end users or others. All modifications are to be approved in writing by HMT service management or design team members.
- Consumable items and machine wear parts are not covered.
- Costs related to lost production while machine is down.
- Machine maintenance, adjustments, setups, scrap tube material or downtime cost.
- Machine repair cost which include air or land travel, lodging, meals and expediting cost are not covered under this parts and labor warranty.
- Premium or expedited shipment of parts is not covered.
- All warranty work must be approved by HMT in writing before any payment will be made.
- Before any tech can be scheduled for a service visit, a warranty evaluation agreement must be signed by the customer.
- Before any warranty parts can be shipped or tech service scheduled, a PO must be issued to HMT for the full cost of the parts and or service. Pending the outcome of the warranty evaluation, the parts will either be billed or the invoice credited and PO canceled.
- All defective items must be returned to HMT for inspection and warranty evaluation.
- Customer pays all expedited freight, travel and all other associated cost other than parts and labor.
Disclaimer of other warranties
The HMT warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, which is excluded.
Limitation of liability
Sellers liability on any claims of any kind, including negligence or strict liability, for any loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from the performance or breach of the terms hereof, or from the design, manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, installation, technical direction of installation, inspection, repair, operation, or use of any goods sold by the buyer to the seller, shall in no case exceed the price allocable to the goods which give rise to the claim. In no event shall seller have any liability for any incident or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with a breach of the contract of sale or any other duty of seller with respect to these goods including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages such as for lost profits, lost sales, even if seller has been advised of the possibility thereof, or injury to persons or property.